This plugin is helping you to set up a touch display.
Important: It is only possible to use a display OR a device which is connected with HDMI of the Raspberry Pi.
Current supported touch displays:
- 2.8″ Watterott Touch Display
- 2.4″ 4DPI-24-HAT
- 7″ original Raspberry Pi touch display
- Adafruit 2.8″ touch display
- Adafruit 3.5″ touch display
Download and install the plugin from the plugin gallery. Afterwards, a new entry appears in the menu of the Max2Play user interface.
Click on RPi Display. Select the right display which is used and install it.
Reboot the system under the menu Settings/Reboot.
Now you can select different settings in the RPi Display menu
- Activate console output on touchscreen – Remember that showing the same screen over a long period of time may damage your screen! Console output is meant for debugging. This works not with 7-inch displays!
- Rotate display of touchscreen – to change the orientation of your touchscreen
- LCD as default display – if disabled, the HDMI will be used as primary display
- Remove cursor – some apps look better without a cursor on the screen
- mouse 1-click for Kodi – improves Kodi usage on touchscreen by changing navigation to single click instead of double click. You need to start Kodi once before activating this feature