Reply To: Spotify connect plugin cannot change to different track

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Spotify connect plugin cannot change to different track Reply To: Spotify connect plugin cannot change to different track

17. Juli 2019 at 12:06 #46345

Building a toolchain to compile downwards compatible on the PI 4 with buster might take me much longer than just using the PI 3.

If you compile on the rpi3 (with rustc from rustup), that does mean the binary will not run on the rpi zero, right? Any plans to update that binary as well?

One alternative that sprung to mind would be to combine both of my approaches by installing the rustc package from Buster on a Stretch system. If that works dependency-wise (which might be tricky), that will probably result in a binary that works on Stretch and Buster.

Also, if you’re thinking of cross-compiling from a pi4, it might be more interesting to look at cross-compiling this on a regular x86 system, which could be a *lot* faster. There’s probably some tutorials for this, though I haven’t investigated yet.

In the meanwhile, the problem with libllvm7 in Buster seems to be figured out (maybe even fixed already, haven’t checked). See https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/issues/60019#issuecomment-512073512