Max2Play Home 2016 (en) › Forums › Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) › [SOLVED] Players can’t connect to LMS & panel at port 9000 ‚Connection refused‘ › Reply To: [SOLVED] Players can’t connect to LMS & panel at port 9000 ‚Connection refused‘
Thanks again for your quick reply.
I checked my router control panel (did that before as well) and I see that my Pi and my Squeezeboxes show up as clients so they all have an IP at the same subnet.
After checking that, I did the following:
– Check of port 9000 on Pi: Port is open (checked both with Netstat at local and from a laptop connected to the same network)
– Check which user uses port 9000: squeezeboxserver
– Check for firewall settings Pi: Empty ruleset in iptables of the Pi so all say policy ACCEPT > no firewall rules active
– The firewall of the router disabled > no change
– The router has been restarted > no change
– After restarting, LMS restarted > no change
– Install LMS 7.9.0 > No change
– Reinstall LMS 7.9.1 > No change
– Packages on Pi updated > No change
I’m still able to reach the Pi, both by the Max2Play interface as by SSH using Putty. However, LMS is still shy to my Squeezebox players and port 9000 panel.
I think by now I ran out of ideas where to look. 🙁
Do you have any idea?