Reply To: Amp2 on Raspberri Pi2 with max2play settings

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Amp2 on Raspberri Pi2 with max2play settings Reply To: Amp2 on Raspberri Pi2 with max2play settings

6. August 2018 at 13:37 #36837

Hi Heiner,

Thx a lot for your help!
I’ve tried your suggestion (ALSA parameter with „80:4::“ and adding „hw:1“ in command line ) but I get this error:

Trying to launch ... NOT successful Click here to show detailed information

Error: command line argument error

Squeezelite Max2Play v1.0.2 based on v1.8.4-726, Copyright 2012-2015 Adrian Smith, 2015-2016 Ralph Irving. See -t for license terms
Usage: /opt/squeezelite/squeezelite [options]
-s [:] Connect to specified server, otherwise uses autodiscovery to find server
-o Specify output device, default "default", - = output to stdout
-l List output devices
-a :

::	Specify ALSA params to open output device, b = buffer time in ms or size in bytes, p = period count or size in bytes, f sample format (16|24|24_3|32), m = use mmap (0|1)
-a Specify sample format (16|24|32) of output file when using -o - to output samples to stdout (interleaved little endian only)
-b :	Specify internal Stream and Output buffer sizes in Kbytes
-c ,	Restrict codecs to those specified, otherwise load all available codecs; known codecs: flac,pcm,mp3,ogg,aac,wma,alac,dsd (mad,mpg for specific mp3 codec)
-C Close output device when idle after timeout seconds, default is to keep it open while player is 'on'
-d =	Set logging level, logs: all|slimproto|stream|decode|output|ir, level: info|debug|sdebug
-G :	Specify the BCM GPIO# to use for Amp Power Relay and if the output should be Active High or Low
-e ,	Explicitly exclude native support of one or more codecs; known codecs: flac,pcm,mp3,ogg,aac,wma,alac,dsd (mad,mpg for specific mp3 codec)
-f Write debug to logfile
-i [] Enable lirc remote control support (lirc config file ~/.lircrc used if filename not specified)
-m Set mac address, format: ab:cd:ef:12:34:56
-M Set the squeezelite player model name sent to the server (default: SqueezeLite)
-n Set the player name
-N Store player name in filename to allow server defined name changes to be shared between servers (not supported with -n)
-W Read wave and aiff format from header, ignore server parameters
-p Set real time priority of output thread (1-99)
-P Store the process id (PID) in filename
-r [:] Sample rates supported, allows output to be off when squeezelite is started; rates = |-|,,; delay = optional delay switching rates in ms
-S Absolute path to script to launch on power commands from LMS
-R -u [params] Resample, params = ::::::,
recipe = (v|h|m|l|q)(L|I|M)(s) [E|X], E = exception - resample only if native rate not supported, X = async - resample to max rate for device, otherwise to max sync rate
flags = num in hex,
attenuation = attenuation in dB to apply (default is -1db if not explicitly set),
precision = number of bits precision (NB. HQ = 20. VHQ = 28),
passband_end = number in percent (0dB pt. bandwidth to preserve. nyquist = 100%),
stopband_start = number in percent (Aliasing/imaging control. > passband_end),
phase_response = 0-100 (0 = minimum / 50 = linear / 100 = maximum)
-D [delay] Output device supports DSD over PCM (DoP), delay = optional delay switching between PCM and DoP in ms
-v Visualiser support
-L List volume controls for output device
-U Unmute ALSA control and set to full volume (not supported with -V)
-V Use ALSA control for volume adjustment, otherwise use software volume adjustment
-Q Sync local ALSA volume changes with Squeezebox Server Volume when using -V option
-B Use to set PowerOn/Off Player on status of connected Bluetooth-Speakers (only for Pulse Audiooutput)
-I Squeezebox Server CLI Port (optional). Default 9090
-X Use a GPIO Button to switch between Play and Pause - works well with rotary encoders with button for Volume and Play/Pause
-z Daemonize
-Z Report rate to server in helo as the maximum sample rate we can support
-t License terms
-? Display this help text

Build options: LINUX ALSA EVENTFD RESAMPLE FFMPEG VISEXPORT IR GPIO DSD CONTROLSBS ALSASYNC BLUETOOTHSYNC

Also with HW:0 I get the same. And even an message at the hifiberry page that the soundcard is located at HW:1

What shall i do now?