so I did restart from scratch, avoiding any manual intervention via ssh.
1. burn image, expand image
2. launch Raspi, eth0 connection
3. setup wifi (no connection), Squeezelite, update Max2Play (Settings/Reboot)
4. power off, moved Raspi in wifi range, reboot
5. wifi so slow it’s no use, power off and reconnect via eth0
6. from Raspberry/Settings, update&&upgrade, power off
7. moved to wifi, now speed is ok
8. install BT plugin, connect speaker, testing ok
9. later Raspberry became unreachable (wifi crashed?), so I had to connect a keyboard, log in and shutdown -r, avoiding pulling the plug.
To sum up, still very unstable, still double IP shown in wifi page:
„Status: WiFi USB adapter status is active. WiFi connection status is active (IP: 192.168.xxx.yy 192.168.xxx.zz)
(Only WPA/WPA2-Encryption possible)“
Also, no easy way to reboot from Jivelite: when network crashes, you have to connect a keyboard.
Last, even after update&&upgrade was executed, I saw a message like „14 packages have been kept back“.
Is there a way to do a dist-upgrade from the web interface?