Sorry about the late reply. I was on holiday for the last week and am still going through all the outstanding requests.
Let me first make sure I get the situation correctly:
– You have a share with the files of a USB HDD attached to an Apple NAS
– You used our filesystem mount menu to add the share with HDD’s files on the Apple NAS to your Pi
– You selected the path with the files in the LMS but the files are not found
– The files are found in a different setup with a different NAS (?)
Please clarify if there is anything I got wrong.
– Make sure the format of HDD which is correct for the Apple product is also working with RPi
– Try connecting the HDD directly to the Pi and create a SambaShare on the path to share it with the rest of the network
– Make sure your files and folders of music do not have any special rights or formats to rule this out as a source of error