Reply To: Spotify Connect service crashes if used when Squeezelite player not paused

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Spotify Connect service crashes if used when Squeezelite player not paused Reply To: Spotify Connect service crashes if used when Squeezelite player not paused

17. Oktober 2017 at 15:48 #31943

Thanks for your time Heiner.

I am currently trying to get a Pi Zero providing just Spotify Connect and AirPlay for a friend. As I am now testing Max2Play using Spotify Connect via Spotty on the Squeezebox server having got that working, using ShareTunes for the AirPlay support, I will not be looking at the Spotify Connect service for a short while. The Spotty Connect via the server has a big advantage in that it plays gapless. This makes a huge difference to the listening experience and was another reason why I was beginning to wonder if I would need to look at the Yamaha WXAD-10 as a more expensive alternative. I was wanting to let my friend use the Spotify app to control rather than the interface to Spotty through a Squeezebox control app such as Squeeze Ctrl to preserve the user interface for him and keep things familiar and simple.

Thanks again for now

Foz