Reply To: HELP! Squeezelite player will not start up..

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) HELP! Squeezelite player will not start up.. Reply To: HELP! Squeezelite player will not start up..

8. Mai 2017 at 14:34 #28751

Hi Mohammad

Thank you for getting back to me.

I finally got it working by removing the DAC and fitting it again. Seems it was a connection issue between the Kali and Piano.

I am however having another issue with both my Pi players ( Justboom and the Kali+Piano 2.1) when running the squeezelite player with a remote squeezebox server. They both work fine when using a local squeezebox server on a connected usb drive, but if using a remote server, only the first few seconds of a track is played then the player goes silent. They will sometimes play a full album, then when you change album, it is back to the same behaviour of only playing a few seconds before going silent.

I have tried everything I can think of, I have turned off everything except squeezelite on the Pi’s, but still the same problem. I can however play fine from the remote squeezebox server by using iPeng on my iPad… so server / signal doesn’t seem to be the problem.

Do you have any thoughts on how to solve this?