Reply To: [SOLVED] Kodi does not start after update to 17.1

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons [SOLVED] Kodi does not start after update to 17.1 Reply To: [SOLVED] Kodi does not start after update to 17.1

19. April 2017 at 14:00 #28355

Hello,

I am experiencing something similar. I have a pi 3. I did a few test and what seems to happen is that
no matter what you do the latest Kodi 17.1 seems not to be properly handled by the web user interface. I mean kodi starts but is not detected

Tests were done starting from the latest image m2p_rpi3_default_241_wps_autoexpand.img

What happens is that once updated kodi the web interface does not properly work for the kodi part. The start button
starts the process but then the message is:

actually kodi is running just seems not to be detected. Here what I tried:

1) fresh m2p_rpi3_default_241_wps_autoexpand.img update to kodi 17.1-1~jessie via the update to the latest kodi button:
problem present

2) fresh m2p_rpi3_default_241_wps_autoexpand.img update to the latest max2play (2.42) plus to kodi 17.1-1~jessie via the update to the latest kodi button: problem present

3) fresh m2p_rpi3_default_241_wps_autoexpand.img update to the latest max2play (2.42), plus via raspberry settings update all packages, plus update to kodi 17.1-1~jessie via the update to the latest kodi button: problem present

4) fresh m2p_rpi3_default_241_wps_autoexpand.img update to the latest max2play (2.42), plus via raspberry settings update kernel and all packages (in both order), plus update to kodi 17.1-1~jessie via the update to the latest kodi button: problem present

any suggestion would be great. Perhaps is just the problem where the pid of the running process is written I have not check it.

All the very best

Giulio