Reply To: Streaming any audio (youtube, spotify, etc.) from pc to raspberry pi 3

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Streaming any audio (youtube, spotify, etc.) from pc to raspberry pi 3 Reply To: Streaming any audio (youtube, spotify, etc.) from pc to raspberry pi 3

22. Januar 2017 at 15:06 #26196

I have a similar question, so I won’t open another topic, but hook up to this one.

(I am using an iphone6 and streaming via airplay to any each of my three max2play devices works fine (one at a time, though). Works basically for all applications on the iphone that produce sound, including games, the spotify client and the youtube app. Needed to set a „24800:4::“ into the ALSA parameters to make the phone’s video in-sync with the sound).

But how about rendering/pushing via DLNA or alike? I did not succeed in transferring music to the RPi through rendering it from DLNA capable apps running on the iphone. This would be interesting for android OSs.

(edited, as I just discovered an approach from knorke007’s post… Alternatively, how about Bluetooth? Could I connect using a mobile device and hooking up to M2P/LMS through this channel?)

Least but not least, is it possible somehow to have more than one client playing the (same) airplay stream simultaneously?

Many thanks in advance, Andreas.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by waterdrinkingman. Reason: found entry about bluetooth