Reply To: Bluetooth streaming is disconnecting after a few minutes

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Bluetooth streaming is disconnecting after a few minutes Reply To: Bluetooth streaming is disconnecting after a few minutes

16. Januar 2017 at 20:04 #25979

Yes, all devices have the same issue, more or less. With my LG3 I get the best experience. After installimg from scratch it was the first device connected via bluetooth. Sometimes the connection lasts for 15-20 minutes without interrupts, but sometimes not. Echo dot does sometimes not even play right away. I have to disconnect and reconnect twice to get it work, but still, after a few minutes playing it stops. With fire tablet its the same. Distance is no issue, because m2p and devices are not more than 5m away, no walls etc.With all devices, the actual bluetooth connection is not lost, just the streaming does not produce any output to the speakers via HifiBerry AMp+ . Is there a way I can debug this?

I could try disabling inernal wifi as you mentioned, but getting the description right, it only moves binding of adapter from wlan0 to wlan1. Dont see any improvements in doing so.

[img]http://up.picr.de/28039022vn.jpg[/img]

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by heinzelrumpel.