at the end I got it all running but the quality via Bluetooth is rahter bad why I decided to deinstall it again. This however is not the team of max2play’s fault and I would like to express great thanks to their work and support!
Here is how I got it running (maybe this will help others):
1. I deinstalled max2play and reinstalled it all new again.
2. Newer BT dongles seem to be working better, mine was CSL – Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter.
3. If you have BT running through the Squeezebox Server, it is not necessary to change the soundcard to pulse – at least for my part and I have the Server on a Raspberry with Hifiberry DAC+ output…