[SOLVED] Which image to use for RP 3 with 7 inch official display and Hifiberry Digi+ Pro

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI [SOLVED] Which image to use for RP 3 with 7 inch official display and Hifiberry Digi+ Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 31. Dezember 2016 at 15:26 #25331

Which image can i use for the next configuration:

– Raspberry Pi 3
    – Official 7 inch touchscreen
    – Hifiberry Digi + PRO

Especially the Digi+ PRO makes it more difficult is there already support for it?

2. Januar 2017 at 14:52 #25357

Hy,

for my setting with 7″ touch and IQAudio Amp+, I used the image for the 7″ touch and installed the Plugin for my Soundcard. Thats works without any problems.
    With the image for the IQAudio Soundcards, I had the problem, that the touch switched off after some time and it wasn´t possible to reactivate without external keyboard.

wbr, Andy

3. Januar 2017 at 7:46 #25374

The problem is the Digi+ Pro is i think not yet supported to use in combination with an Touch screen.

4. Januar 2017 at 15:37 #25503

The HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro is already supported by our newest HiFiBerry Plugin, so there should be no problem. Have you already tried it the way orcas.cc has described it?

4. Januar 2017 at 17:10 #25509

In the end i used the Hifiberry image and then i installed the plugin for the 7 inch touch and it is al working fine now.

Thanks all for your assistance!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here