Which audio output for USB Behringer u-control UCA222?

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Which audio output for USB Behringer u-control UCA222?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 14. Januar 2017 at 14:01 #25915

I have been using Max2Play primarily as Squeezebox server and player (squeeze lite). The audio output setting is „hw – USB Audio CODEC …“. Is this the correct/best setting for this USB device?

The setup is working but I am getting during „normal operations“ (listening radio or mp3, which are stored on an external USB hd connected to the raspberry) interruptions of a few seconds about every hour. When I sync 2 players, the interruptions occurs about every 30 seconds and last 2 to 8 seconds. So I thought I start with looking into the configuration…

Thank you for your help!

20. Januar 2017 at 18:46 #26169

Hello again,
    Here is a link to the selection list I am getting. Which output setting is best for the above mentioned USB Behringer u-control UCA222?
    My Selection list

Thank you for your help!

24. Januar 2017 at 14:15 #26264

Hi beginner,
    Sorry about the late response. With USB DAC’s, the selection in the Raspberry Settings enables the default RPi USB sound driver. Have you tried out sysdefault? You can also look into the command line parameters for Squeezelite to configure more specific attributes: https://www.max2play.com/en/wiki/command-line-options-for-squeezelite/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here