where are the error logs situated?

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions where are the error logs situated?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 4. Juni 2017 at 15:31 #29224

yesterday all of a sudden i could not hear anything anymore from my pi-max2play machine, so I would like to know how to troubleshoot that so I would like to know how, first step would be to look at some loggings I think but I dont know where to look for those, also yesterday the site was not reachable by me and also from http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ today everything is working again, allthough my favourites are now missing. Is this in anyway related?

regards
    Ronald

4. Juni 2017 at 16:37 #29226

Hi Ronald,
    You can find the error logs in our web interface in the bottom of every menu. The system’s logs can be found in the Settings/Reboot menu. Just click the „debug info“ text. Your favorites should not have been affected by a server outage on our end. Please try rebooting your system and check again.

5. Juni 2017 at 9:40 #29231

indeed my favourites were back again still weird that i could notplay any music for a day while max2play.com was down but thx for log info

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by rharing.
    5. Juni 2017 at 9:48 #29233

however just now same situation, no music coulb ve heard my favs were back but no matter what station i selected nothing was heard rebooted, my favs were gone again but luckily i could hear music again through my favs on my.squeezebox.com, what could be the reason for this that i dont hear any music anymore?

regards
    Ronald

6. Juni 2017 at 12:47 #29267

It is indeed a puzzling error you are experiencing. Are you still not able to hear any music anymore and are your favourites still missing from the LMS interface? If so, please share your debug logs from the M2P web interface from the Squeezebox Server menu.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here