When it's off can have it show the time and day?

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI When it's off can have it show the time and day?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 23. September 2015 at 15:37 #15792

On my slimp3, Yes that’s how long I started with Squeezebox and then Logitech bought them. Have the Squeezebox Radio all so and when you turn them off they show the time and day. But on my touch screen of the Max2Play it’s just blank.

It there a way to show the time and date when not playing music?

23. September 2015 at 15:59 #15795

This just must be something missing from it and have to do a update I guess.

Because I tested it with the Squeezebox Radio and all the moves you do, do a little sound. You go to settings and screen saver and pick when stopped and can pick time and date how it shows. But on the Max2Play all it shows is Now playing, Image viewer, Blank screen, or none. But on the Squeezebox Radio it has a lot more. This is what it don’t have:

Analog clock
    Digital clock
    Digital clock (black)
    Digital clock (Transparent)
    Dot Matrix clock

Not sure I guess Max2Play has to add that code yet?

28. Mai 2016 at 8:08 #20387

Hello,

would it be possible to start the Screensaver if I press the power button in Jivelite instead of closing it?
    And another issue, I have the 2.8 inch Watterott Touchdisplay and with the QVGATouchSkin every Screensaver show just a black screen.

Thanks in advance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here