Use Max2Play as Squeezebox player and Bluetooth Streamer

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions Use Max2Play as Squeezebox player and Bluetooth Streamer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 29. März 2017 at 1:29 #27889

Hi all,

I am currently evaluating M2P on a RPI3 + Touchscreen + JustBoom DAC setup. It works well as a Squeezebox client, and the Bluetooth part works after a little fiddling with settings in the Web GUI. Changing it back to a SB client involves more fiddling.

The streaming from BT is a feature which differentiates M2P from other software I have worked with, but it is a bit clunky to use.

I was wondering if it is possible to switch source (SB Server or BT) with an onscreen button and some scripting in the background? Is this on the feature list for implementation in future?

29. März 2017 at 11:29 #27895

Hi fullerms

Have you installed Squeezelite Bluetooth Connection Sync on the Bluetooth plugin page. After installation you can link the Audioplayer Squeezelite Power-Status with the connection status of your chosen Bluetooth Speakers (click „reconnect“ to select).

Important: Add „-B“ to the command line options of your Squeezelite player (on Audioplayer Tab or in Multisqueeze for the instance that uses the BT-Speakers).

If you have problems with Bluetooth, please post it on:
    https://www.max2play.com/en/forums/topic/bluetooth-addon-beta/

Best Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here