Strange Playlist Behaviour JiveLite

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Strange Playlist Behaviour JiveLite

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 28. April 2017 at 10:20 #28606

Hi,

I’ve installed max2play on my raspberry pi 3 with 10.1 inch Waveshare touchscreen to use it for multiroom audio. I’ve set up the LMS and the raspberry is connected via Hifiberry DAC+ to my stereo. Furthermore I’ve installed the Airplay bridge in LMS and synced the playback with two airplay speakers in different rooms, and music playback works really flawless! So far so good. The problem is, that I’m experiencing some strange behaviour with JiveLites playlist control via touchscreen. If I’m adding some songs or a folder to the playlist, and then selecting a song I want to hear, playback starts of a song that is located exactly to titles above the song I selected in the playlist. So the actual song I would like to start isn’t started. The information that is displayed then is corresponding to the song (although it wasn’t the song I’ve selected by touch). I’m using the latest Squeezebox (LMS) Version, 7.9 Nightly and latest JiveLite (compiled via max2play) with 1024×600 touch skin. Selectin a song via LMS web interface works correct so I’m guessing it is a problem of JiveLite interpreting the actual playlist. Also strange is, that at the end of the playlist in Jivelite are three entries where just an album cover is shown without further options. I’ve tried resetting JiveLite without success, same behaviour. Any help would be appreciated!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by bender2305.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by bender2305.
    2. Mai 2017 at 11:41 #28655

Hi bender2305,

Unfortunately, we do not provide support for the 10.1 inch Waveshare touchscreen at the moment, for the list of the supported touchscreens, please check the following link:

https://www.max2play.com/en/portfolio/plugin-raspberry-pi-touch-display-2/

Best Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

2. Mai 2017 at 14:51 #28666

Hi,

I’m a little bit confused about your answer, did you read my post? The touchscreen works as one would expect all buttons that are pressed are recognized correctly. The point I mentioned above is in my humble opinion not a problem with the touchscreen but with JiveLite, since the problem occurs only on the playlist of songs. The menu interaction works fine, if I select a point by touch on main menu e.g. radio, exactly this one is executed, so this is no touchscreen calibration issue! Maybe I pointed this not enough out. The problem arises really only within the playlist and seems as I already mentioned more a problem with JiveLites interpretation of the LMS playlist.

Best regards,

Martin.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by bender2305.
    3. Mai 2017 at 11:18 #28672

Hi bender2305,

Have you try to install the patch Joggler Skin 1280×800 Waveshare 10inch screen on the Jivelite webpage ?

Best Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Mbydeen.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Mbydeen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here