Spotify connect password

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Spotify connect password

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 1. Juli 2017 at 16:02 #29772

Hello,

I’m trying to use the spotify connect plug in, but it appears it does not accept my password. Actually my password is 8 letters. When I enter it, and record the changes, it appears to be 4 letters. So when I start the service it says that the credential are not good.
    I have tryied to changed my password to 4 characters and it works ! but a 4 characters pwd is quite weak…
    So it seems to me that there is a bug on this plug in ?

Antoine

5. Juli 2017 at 14:38 #29819

Hi Antoine,

Thanks for the feedback! We will check whether we can recreate this issue and fix it.

14. Juli 2017 at 10:46 #29912

Hi there,

almost the same problem here. I tried to even reset to a 4 letter password, it still says, that the credentials are invalid… When I enter the password in the plug-in, it just shows 4 dots (so I guess, it just saves 4 characters?). I even tried to delete and reinstall the plug-in, unfortunately, it seems the plug-ins seems not to delete fully and saves some stuff (including password). It even says, that there occurred an error during installation. Would be great to have a workaround….

19. Juli 2017 at 13:54 #29962

Hi aalbes,

We were not yet able to create this same issue here. But we will try again with a fresh image and tell you about the results and possible fixes asap.

However, this issue could also happen if you have special character in your PW like “ or $. So please make sure it only contains numbers and letters.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here