Siriusxm Can it play on the Max2play?

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Siriusxm Can it play on the Max2play?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 28. Mai 2016 at 1:45 #20385

I know you have to log in to siriusxm and can play it on the web then or install a app on your cell phone. I guess there should be a plug in for the Logitech Media Server Settings but there is not so I thought maybe can just get it some how to play in the Max2play with your log in.

How hard would this be or maybe can just do it easy with a plug in on the Media Server?

-Raymond Day

10. Juni 2016 at 14:24 #20575

Hi Raymond,

Unfortunately, the SiriusXM platform is not compatible with the Squeezebox environment anymore.

10. Juni 2016 at 15:34 #20586

Can download a app on a Android cell phone to have SiriusXM play on it login to SiriusXM.

I know Android came from Linux and Max2Play is on Linux too so any way to look at the code for Android or some how get it to work on Max2play from the Android one?

-Raymond Day

10. Juni 2016 at 15:43 #20587

Unfortunately, we do not have any experience with SiriusXM and their technology. The service also only works in the US and Canada making it not compatible with most our customers. However, you can take a look and participate in the discussion on this subject in the Squeezebox Forums.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here