SD-Card Protection extension and Plugequal soundcard

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons SD-Card Protection extension and Plugequal soundcard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 29. Dezember 2015 at 16:59 #17507

Hi There

Firstly, thanks for an excellent piece of software, and all your hard work.4

I am trying to use the „plugequal“ soundcard with the „SD-Card Protection“ extension. However, the squeezelite plugin will not start with the error messages:

[15:56:27.332011] test_open:294 playback open error: Operation not permitted
    [15:56:27.332346] output_init_common:381 unable to open output device

If I disable SD-Card Protection, or change to another soundcard, the squeezelite service starts fine, so im assuming something needs to write to the file system when using plugequal.

I have pretty basic linux skills, so am hoping someone can point me in the right direction if there is a security setting or similar which needs to be changed.

Thanks for your help.

11. Januar 2016 at 12:17 #17714

Hi ufezta,

thank you for your comment and your hint. We will definitely try to find a solution for running plugequal and sd card write protection at the same time. If we find one, we will mark the feature in our changelog for coming versions of Max2Play.

Maximilian from Max2Play

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here