[SOLVED] Premium licence problem

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions [SOLVED] Premium licence problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 18. Juni 2017 at 19:05 #29587

Hi,

I reordered a premium licence for 2 years and it is active on my Rpi3 server.
    I tried to connect to my 3 players and i updated max2play on these.
    But i have a problem as my licence seems to be unactive on the 3 players. Plugins are not available…
    When i try to delete the email / save / re enter email / save, informations at the top says it is active but the code is in red and unactivated.

Did you have the same issue?

Thanks for your help.

Nicolas

18. Juni 2017 at 20:11 #29588

Hi

enter an incorrect cmail and save it, then enter the correct email and save it

18. Juni 2017 at 22:16 #29591

Hi

I tried but it doesn’t work!
    When i put the wrong mail it says the licence is activated

19. Juni 2017 at 11:10 #29594

Hi Nikkos,
    Have you tried deleting the premium license field entirely? Please do so, save, reboot. Then, the license should read inactive, then enter your active license.

19. Juni 2017 at 12:20 #29606

Hi Heiner

i tried but when i delete the hole field and save it, my email is in the field again.
    How could i send you a picture of this page, just after delete and save ?

20. Juni 2017 at 14:15 #29658

Hi Nikkos,

In this case, please try resetting your configurations in the Settings/Reboot menu and rebooting the device. Afterwards, the license field should be empty again.

21. Juni 2017 at 9:17 #29663

Heiner

It worked in my bathroom squeezebox but in my kitchen, the SD protection seems to be activated… even if the SD protection configuration page says it is NOT.
    But plugin installation is impossible: when i try to install a plugin i have an error message „no licence for additionnal plugin was found“. It ask me for my activation code… but i can’t activate. A vicious circle!
    I tried to reset Max2play to default settings, but no effect. The activation code is here again
    This is what i see:

Carte SD en lecteur seule ! Les changements ne seront pas sauvegardés !
    Réglages par défaut rétablis pour:
    /opt/max2play/playername.txt
    /etc/hostname
    /etc/network/interfaces
    /etc/fstab
    /boot/boot.scr
    /opt/max2play/wpa_supplicant.conf
    /opt/max2play/samba.conf
    /opt/max2play/options.conf
    /opt/max2play/audioplayer.conf

The SD protection is causing troubles and i don’t have solution. Do i need to reinstall ? is this my last issue?

Thanks for your help

22. Juni 2017 at 12:31 #29679

Hi Nikkos,

No problem. You do not need to start from scratch. Just following the instructions from this post:

Activation lost after update

You can access the SSH of the device either with an application like Putty on your PC or with our Plugin Remote Control: https://www.max2play.com/en/portfolio/plugin-remote-control/

22. Juni 2017 at 22:02 #29685

Ju heiner

Thanks a lot it worked!

I have another problem :UPnP renderer i prepare another post! 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here