Nur fünf Songs pro Album sichtbar und abspielbar

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Nur fünf Songs pro Album sichtbar und abspielbar

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 14. Dezember 2016 at 0:00 #24865

Hallo,

ich habe folgendes Problem: Betreibe max2play/Squeezeplug/LMS in Verbindung mit zwei Squeezeboxen (Classic und Boom) auf einem Raspberry Pi 1. Die Musikdaten befinden sich direkt auf einem USB-Stick auf dem Raspberry.
    Der Stick wird an sich erkannt, über die Befehlszeile sieht man auch alle Dateien.
    Der Scan der Mediendatenbank lässt sich einwandfei durchführen.

Nach dem Abschluss kann zwar auf alle Alben zugegriffen werden, es sind jedoch pro Album nur fünf (in einzelnen Fällen sechs) Songs sichtbar und abspielbar, obwohl viel mehr Songs existieren.

Das Phänomän ist auf allen Playern und auf der Webpage das gleiche.
    Auch ein Update von Max2play und Logitech Media Server brachte keine Besserung.

Hier die Versionen:
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.0
    max2play Version: 2.38
    Raspberry Pi 1

Hat hier jemand Tipps für mich oder das Problem auch schon beobachtet?

Vielen Dank,
    Lg
    Oswald

14. Dezember 2016 at 15:20 #24874

Hi Oswald,
    We recommend only ever installing the 7.9 nightly version of the Squeezebox Server. It is the one most compatible with our images as indicated in the web interface menu for the Squeezebox Server installation.

18. Dezember 2016 at 18:51 #24974

Hi,

Thank you, Heiner!
    I’ve updated Squeezebox Server to 7.9.0 nightly, now but I still have the same problem.

WHen scanning the madia library, I always get the following message:

Details zum Medien-Scan

Dateien/Verzeichnisse werden erkannt: /media/usb0 (16757 von 16757) Beendet 00:22:17
    Neue Musikdateien werden durchsucht: /media/usb0 (4995 von 16743) Beendet 00:09:50

Durchsuchen der Mediensammlung unerwartet abgebrochen (Fortschritt der Mediensuche)
    Laufzeit: 00:32:07 (Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016 / 15:37)

Does anybody have another hint for me?
    Oswald

22. Dezember 2016 at 14:48 #25153

Hi,

after deleting parts of my music library, more songs are visible. But there is still a limit of songs per album of 10 or 11.
    Is it possible, that scanning of the music library is aborted because of a defective file in the library? Is there a way to find out which files are defective (i.e. by error log)?

Thank you,

Oswald

3. Januar 2017 at 16:04 #25409

Hi Oswald,
    This might indeed be the case. You can find the Squeezebox Server log in the Max2Play web interface in the menu „Squeezebox Server“ by clicking the debug information below.

3. Januar 2017 at 23:33 #25440

Hi Oswald,

I have in the past also had LMS library scanning issues – which as it turns out were caused by faulty / corrupted tags. Try rescanning and possibly repairing the tags with Mp3tag (http://www.mp3tag.de/). In my case, some of my files had invalid APE tags.

In Mp3tag, go to Tools – Options – Tags – Mpeg – and under „Read“ select all, under „Write“ select ID3v2 / ID3v2.3 UTF-16 and under „Remove“ select ID3v1 and APE.

Now load all of your music files, select all, and then click the red X („Remove tag“). This will then remove all ID3v1 and APE tags from your files.

Next, select all files and CTRL-S – this will then save and rewrite all tags properly as ID3v2.3 UTF-16.

Finally, in LMS, go to Settings – Rescan Media Library –> Clear library and rescan everything.

No guarantees, but this worked for me. This is particularly helpful if your music files are from various sources with inconsistent and possibly invalid tagging schemes.

Good luck!
    JCU

PS – further to Heiner’s answer, you can find the explicit LMS media library scan log under Settings – Information (Tab) – scroll to the bottom – Scanner Log File. This will contain any errors the scanner encountered.

13. Januar 2017 at 16:19 #25870

Thanks for the great tips, JCU!

If you have had success with this procedure, Oswald, please let us know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here