No sound or interrupted sound when streaming form own Apple Lossless collection

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) No sound or interrupted sound when streaming form own Apple Lossless collection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 1. Januar 2017 at 15:03 #25345

Hi Forum,

Whilst streaming from e.g. radiostreams works perfectly, i encounter mentionned Problems when i try to stream my music collection.

My Player Settings are: ALSA Parameters: 80:4:: / No use of the USB Soundcard / Audio Connection goes via USB to my external Soundbar’s DAC (NUBERT LS-250).

Due to no script settings i switched to the web administration in classic mode and can not turn back in script mode. Any help for switching back to script mode?

Many thanks for your help and best regards

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by mario.
    5. Januar 2017 at 10:35 #25550

Hello,

I have the same issue with ALAC.
    I am coming from the thread below.
    Sabre Thread
    As you will see there is a work around with the audio player option
    -e alac
    But this is only a transcoding from alac to flac and I am not sure of the conversion quality since even after they are transcoded, I hear sporadic crackling. Difficult to compare when native alac decoder does not work properly.
    My setup can be found at:
    My setup

@Max2Play
    team, could it be that the LMS 7.9 is not properly compiled or missing libraries?
    A quick google scan shows similar problems, but no solutions recently

Please help

16. Januar 2017 at 15:17 #25950

Hi mario and popper,
    So sorry about the late response.

Mario: Please try selecting the USB DAC option since the soundbar’s DAC is in fact connected via USB. Also, what do you refer to with the script mode? You can change the mode of the SBS in the settings under „user interface“.

Popper72: Both your linked topics are still active, so will try to solve your issues there. Our installation of the LMS is pretty straightforward, you might also want to contact the slimdevices forums with specific issues with that software.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here