No Output from Hifi Berry Pro with PI 3

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI No Output from Hifi Berry Pro with PI 3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 30. April 2016 at 17:42 #20003

I am having an issue of no output from the RCA connection from the HiFi Berry Pro going to my reciever. The green light is on as noted from my HIFI Berry Pro so that should be telling me the drivers are activated. I am using the m2p Jessie Wps 229 image on the Rasberry Pi 3. There is no sound coming out of the card at this time. Let me know what other information I can provide to help correct this issue.
    Thanks
    Dave Seng

2. Mai 2016 at 14:16 #20017

Hi Dave,
    I just tested this setup here and it worked. However, the LED on the DAC+ Pro just indicates that it is connected. Please, try selecting „none“ again, reboot, and your sound card again, reboot.

17. Mai 2016 at 4:12 #20153

I would like to know to make sure its clear for everyone, does the HIIFIBerry DAC+Pro work on a a Raspberry Pi 3 ?

If so would that be for Jessie Lite only?

Excellent Product!
    Thank you very much!

Allen

18. Mai 2016 at 14:38 #20166

Hello Allen,
    We successfully tested our current images for use with the DAC+ Pro multiple times. The images for the Raspberry Pi 3 are all based on jessie but include all the previous features of Max2Play in addition to the new features that come with the RPi3’s hardware like bluetooth speaker connectivity.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here