new to max2play jivelite issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 22. Januar 2018 at 2:57 #33580

hello i just started getting into raspberry pi so please excuse my ignorance in advance. i purchased the premium license and downloaded the pi display squeezelite image. its really great and the user interface is practically fool proof! 🙂 the only problem i have is i purchased a 7″ touchscreen that is 800 x 480 resolution to run the squeezelite in conjuction with the jivelite. i have been playing with all the skin options but of course there is not exact setting for this resolution. there is not one that will fully populate the screen without it cutting off the bottom and right side. my only workaround right now is using the wqvga small print skin but of course it only fills approximately 40% of the screen. any help would greatly be appreciated in advance. thank you for building a great product.

cheers

tin

ps i tried to load a image of the screen but i dont think you can attach jpegs.

23. Januar 2018 at 15:45 #33611

Hi tin,

Unfortunately, we only offer these resolutions out of the box.

You can try loading new skins with other resolutions. Max2Play’s directory for Jivelite skins is detailed here:

Oberflächenanpassung Jivelite

23. Januar 2018 at 20:32 #33618

thank you so much heiner for your response. i did get it working. i just downloaded your image with the 7″ touchscreen and all audio plugins included. apparently i was working off your main image and i guess by manually adding each plugin and configuring, it caused the issue i had. thank you for creating such a great product.

cheers

tin

25. Januar 2018 at 13:07 #33639

Hi Tin,

Thank you so much for these kind words. We really appreciate the support 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here