New install on a 7 inch touch screen but display goes over the sides.

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions New install on a 7 inch touch screen but display goes over the sides.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 23. Februar 2017 at 2:30 #27156

I downloaded the image for the Pi 7 inch touch screen and booted it. It worked good and I set the screen to Joggler but it’s like it’s to big to fit on the screen.

If I go to Jivelite tab and pick the „Patch Joggler Skin for 1024×600 Waveshare 7inch screen (by Martin)“ never does switch to it just says on „Port for 2.8″ 320×240 Adafruit LCD (QVGATouchSkin by Bogdandumitru)“

It says this on the top in the web page:

patching file /opt/jivelite/jivelite/share/jive/applets/JogglerSkin/JogglerSkinApplet.lua
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n] 
    Apply anyway? [n] 
    Skipping patch.
    30 out of 30 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file /opt/jivelite/jivelite/share/jive/applets/JogglerSkin/JogglerSkinApplet.lua.rej

How can I fix this? I have 2 others like this and they work good but I set them up a long time ago and don’t remember how got them working with the same screen good.

-Raymond Day

23. Februar 2017 at 3:02 #27157

I fixed it by clicking on the „Get precompiled binary from Max2Play (~1 Minute)“ clicked the „Jivelite start installation“ restarted Jivelite then and now the display shows right!

-Raymond Day

23. Februar 2017 at 13:53 #27170

Hi Raymond Day,

Thank you for your post. we are happy the you solved the problem.

Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here