[SOLVED] Mus,c player (mpd) setup

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions [SOLVED] Mus,c player (mpd) setup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 22. Juli 2017 at 14:18 #30042

Hello,
    I guess i need some support since I’ve been struggling for a couple of hours and couldn’t figure it out how to play my music.
    My setup is a rpi3 with allo boss dac attached to 7″ touch screen.Touchscreen has its own power and allo dac is powered by rpi with another adapter. I’ll use this setup in a single room and only wish to play my flac files in a disk attached to my modem using my touchscreen .

I used m2p_rpi3_7zoll_232.img and the allo boss plugin .I updated m2p ,expanded the filesystem.
    Mounted the disk on my modem as //192.168.1.1/nas /mnt/mpd cifs user=guest,password=guest,sec=ntlm,iocharset=utf8
    Javalite is running.Allo boss is selected on its the plugin page.

I also selected „Basic Settings“ on the MPD plugin page.Jivelite is running, MPD is running.

With all these , when i try to play music directly on the touchscreen ,it is telling me it is connecting to a diskstation which I don’t have any.

Questions
    1- Shall I also point the „music directory path“ in the mpd plugin page.If yes what is the correct context
    2- Since I think with such setup I don’t need a squeezebox server, i didn’t install it . right?

can you help me with my problem?

regards
    tolga

23. Juli 2017 at 12:17 #30051

Problem solved installing lms and new kernel for allo boss.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here