max2play rpi3 digiberry+ light installed on usb (sba2)

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI max2play rpi3 digiberry+ light installed on usb (sba2)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 16. Januar 2017 at 18:40 #25978

Hi all,

first let me introduce myself.
    I’m an animator, living in Rotterdam being all curious about tech stuff.
    Recently i bought a rpi 3 model b and a hifiberry dac+ light.

i’m really enjoying the max2play hifiberry image which i burned on a SD card.
    all going well.

I decided to give it a try to install the whole image on an USB flash drive, leaving only the stuff necessary for booting on the SD card.

Also installed the squeezebox, which under the squeezebox tab says it is running and configured it at mysqueezebox.com

previously with the whole system installed on the SD card i was able to connect and play music via the squeezer app on my android telephone.

unfortunately i’m not able to connect to the server anymore from the squeezer app with the USB setup. (i mean running max2play from usb stick) I checked inside my router but the ip adress from my RPi3 is still the same.

any ideas?

26. Januar 2017 at 13:02 #26325

Hello apenoot,

when the squeezbox server is installed for the first time, it needs the permission to read/write on specific paths within the SD card, Moreover, we dont reccomend you to split the boot files from the other files, since some libraries will lose the connections to specific files within the image.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here