Max2Play + Kodi + Allo Boss kein Ton

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Max2Play + Kodi + Allo Boss kein Ton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 10. Februar 2019 at 12:20 #44424

Hallo,
    auf meinem Raspberry PI 3+ habe ich Max2Play Version Beta-190131 mit einer Allo Bass DAC soweit am laufen.
    Musik über Jivelite abspielen über die Allo Boss funktioniert auch.
    Jetzt habe ich noch Kodi installiert inkl. Update auf V18 und bekomme kein Ton aus der Allo Boss.
    In den Kodi Einstellungen habe ich nur folgende Auswahlmöglichkeiten:
    ALSA: Default (bmc2835 ALSA bmc 2835 ALSA)
    PI: HDMI
    PI: Analoge
    PI: HDMI and Analogue

Über eure unterstützung würde ich mich sehr freuen.

Gruß
    Peter

10. Februar 2019 at 15:24 #44425

Hi Peter

Make sure that Build-In-Audio is disabled in Raspberry settings, if not disable it and make a reboot.

Go into the audio player tab under Squeezelight settings click advanced and check if your soundcard is available.

let me know the answer

Peter

10. Februar 2019 at 20:05 #44427

Thanks for the help, now it’s working.

Gruß
    Peter

16. Februar 2019 at 20:33 #44473

Good evening. I use IQAudIO, installed the KODI, chose the sound output through the card in the Alsa(), but the sound is still through the HDMI.
    I tried everything that is possible, but is the sound still via HDMI? What you need to do to make the sound through the sound card?

17. Februar 2019 at 0:12 #44476

chose the sound output through the card in the Alsa(). —- Do you mean selected the IQAudIO driver in the IQAudIO plugin ??

Sometimes things in the PI get a lille mixed up therefore: check sound card plugin and Raspberry Settings and Squeeze light if you use that!! for your sound card selections. If everything look OK do this:

shout down your pi

unplug only your HDMI cable

start your pi without your HDMI cable pluged in

shut down your pi again

and boot it up again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here