libcec-daemon keymap

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons libcec-daemon keymap

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 6. Mai 2017 at 9:46 #28730

First of all, after I install cec support for hdmi from jivelite plugin, when I start Kodi from Jivelite interface the keys from my remote double press because there are two instances of CEC libraries (libcec-daemon and libcec that kodi comes with). This makes it impossible to navigate. As a workaround, I disabled the library that kodi has from system – peripherals – libcec 4.0). The problem is that libcec from kodi had support for all the buttons on my remote (Samsung tv), but libcec-daemon doesn’t see some buttons (select button, for example, which is essential for navigation).

Is there a way to kill libcec-daemon when I start kodi? This would be useful because the cec library that kodi has is more compatible and configurable.
    Or, is there a way to map the buttons from libcec-daemon? For this, I have read on bramp/libcec-daemon on github that I would have to edit a file and recompile (You will have to edit src/main.cpp and recompile. The mappings can be found on line 94 – 173.). I do not know how to do this via ssh on max2play.

I apologise for my poor English and misuse of technical terms. Thank you!

Cosmin.

9. Juni 2017 at 14:35 #29464

Hi Cosmin,

Firstly, I am sorry about the late response.

Have you tried checked whether the CEC autostart in Jivelite was removed?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here