Kodi touch screen issue

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Kodi touch screen issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 20. Januar 2016 at 15:38 #18012

Hallo,

I using the max2play on Raspberry Pi 2 with official 7″ touch screen and HiFiBerry DAC+
    Everything works fine except the kodi. When I start the Kodi the touch screen not enough response for the touches.
    I tried the confluence and re-touched skin but I have a same issue in both cases. Sometimes I need to push (touch) buttons twice or more to react.
    It is strange because the jivelite works really well, and there’s no problem with the touches at all.
    Is there any additional configuration in the Kodi?

1. Februar 2016 at 12:53 #18280

Hallo jok56,

thank you for your question.

Indeed, controlling Kodi with the 7 inch touch screen does not work perfectly smooth at the moment. Kodi expects you to „double click“ the navigation buttons. To improve the user experience, enter Max2Play’s „RPi Display“ menu and tick „Kodi Mouse 1-Click“ which changes that to single clicks.

Maximilian from Max2Play

1. Februar 2016 at 14:30 #18288

Hi Maximilian,

Thank you for your answer.
    Ok I found this option (I searched in the Kodi settings before)
    But with this setting it seems I have double or triple events in almost every single touch.
    So this mean, I cannot use text input thru touch screen, because almost everything repeated two or tree times, so enter any password just not possible, and also the navigation really painful in this case.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here