Kodi 15 PVR – Addon repository

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Kodi 15 PVR – Addon repository

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 22. November 2015 at 23:25 #16986

Hello,

I use the hifiberry image. As you put a beta version of Kodi, the function to enable disabled addon is not possible and so it is not possible to enable the pvr IPTV simple Client. I tried to get the Kodi 15 PVR addons repository for raspberry with the max2play interface (and it say Plugin installed) when I go to the folder /opt/max2play/cache I saw only those zip : dsdplayer-bin.zip; scripts.zip; webinterface.zip but not the pvr addons.

Could you help me ?

And also is it possible to upgrade the kodi to version please ?

Regards

2. Dezember 2015 at 19:13 #17106

Hi giacva,

thanks for your hint. We fixed this issue. PVR addons should be available again in your Kodi menu.

Which version of Kodi would you like to install? Your question seems to be incomplete.

Regards

Maximilian from Max2Play

3. Dezember 2015 at 22:05 #17121

I have the last max2play version with hifiberry and last updates.

I retry to add the PVR kodi 15 addon repository but still no zip is added in the mentioned directory (opt/max2play/cache)

I would like the Kodi 15.2 isengard with the pvr addons.

Thanx in advance,

9. Dezember 2015 at 18:58 #17215

Hi giacva,

Please update to the latetest Max2Play Beta (on settings page) and Update Kodi again („Start installation“ on Kodi-Tab of web interface). Afterwards the PVR-Plugins from Max2Play Repository should work.

Background: There was a recent update by the developers of kodi-platform (changed the name of a library) that is needed to run the PVR-Addons. Otherwise it will bring that DLL-Error (missing library libkodiplatform.so).

Cheers,
    Stefan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here