[SOLVED] Joggler doesn’t get fullscreen for 7" official display touch on RPi3

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI [SOLVED] Joggler doesn’t get fullscreen for 7" official display touch on RPi3

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 14. September 2016 at 22:20 #23026

Hello,

I don’t know what I did but after I installed the hifiberry plugin, my 7″ offical touch screen doesn’t get a fullscreen in Jivelite anymore.I did installed the touch display plugin and also the Joggler skin however the skin being zoomed and cutoff of the right. It would be really awesome if I could get help from anybody.

15. September 2016 at 13:54 #23035

Hi phamd4,
    Can you still navigate the Jivelite menus and if so, have you tried selecting a different skin and then reverting back to the Joggler skin?

15. September 2016 at 19:15 #23059

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I did tried different skin and go back to the jogger skin however the problem is still persist. When I tried to install the „jogger 1024×680 not sure the exact name“ in the raspberry setting tab. I got the fail message „hulk # something“

10. Oktober 2016 at 12:44 #23336

Hello phamd4,

Normally you only take the Touchscreen Image and then you can use it without any configurations. Only if you start Jivelite for the first time you have to choose the „joggler skin“ (not in the Max2Play browserinterface, but in Jivelite). I test it and it works fine with Max2Play version 2.35 (2.36 & 2.37) and an official Raspberry Pi 7″ touch display.

Best Regards

8. Januar 2017 at 23:41 #25681

I have the same problem. Using a RPi3 and the official 7“ display.

I still can navigate the Jivelite menus.
    BUT somehow the right side (approximately 3 to 4 cm) and the bottom (approximately 1 to 2 cm) of the screen is missing.
    I tried to select another skin and turned back to the Joggler Skin, still the same problem.

When I leave Jivelite and return to the M2P desktop, it seems that the M2P desktop fits to the screen as expected.

Any other ideas what to change to do?

9. Januar 2017 at 13:03 #25690

Das offizielle 7″ Dislpay hat eine Auflösung von 800×600.
    Der Skin von Martin ist aber für ein Display mit der Auflösung 1024×600.
    Das kann nicht passen.

Ich habe das Image „Max2Play for the 7″ Touch Display (Raspberry Pi)“ getestet und es klappt auf Anhieb. Installiert man sich nun den Joggler Skin Patch 1024×600 von Martin drüber, passt die Auflösung nicht mehr und es gibt auch kein zurück mehr. Vielleicht sollte man hier die Auflösung 800×600 auch noch bereitstellen.

Gruß
    Max

9. Januar 2017 at 13:47 #25691

Hallo max,

wie ich bereits oben geschrieben habe, wählst du bei dem 7 Zoll Touch Display Image nur das Joggler Skin in dem ersten Setup von Jivelite aus, wenn du bereits in Jivelite bist.

Das 7″ Touch Display Image ist für das offizielle 7″ Raspberry Pi Touch Display vorkonfiguriert.
    Deshalb sollte im Jivelite Menü von der Max2Play Browsersteuerung das Joggler Skin nicht ausgewählt und installiert werden. Das klappt dann nicht.

Beste Grüße

——————–
    english

Hi Max,

As I have already written above, you only select the Joggler Skin in the Jivelite 7-inch touch display image in the first setup of Jivelite if you are already in Jivelite.

The 7 „Touch Display Image is preconfigured for the official 7“ Raspberry Pi Touch Display.
    Therefore, the Joggler Skin should not be selected and installed in the Jivelite menu of the Max2Play browser control. That does not work then.

Best regards

9. Januar 2017 at 13:51 #25692

Dear Munich,

Which image have you burn on your sd card? With the 7″ touch display image you should not have any problems.

Best Regards

9. Januar 2017 at 22:21 #25722

Thank you, with the „Max2Play für das 7″ Touch Display“ image it works perfectly.

Originally I started with „Max2Play Raspberry Pi“ Image and installed the 7″ touch display as plugin. That did not work as expected for Jivelite.
    But I really follow max_01, why do you not offer Joggler Skin Patch 800×600, would make life easier and would reduce possible errors and questions.

19. Januar 2017 at 1:09 #26111

Sorry, aber ich habe auch das gleiche Problem. Allerdings komme ich nicht mit der Lösung zurecht, die hier angegeben wurde.
    Ich habe auch das offizielle 7″ Touch Display mit RPI3. Das Max2Play Image kam vorinstalliert auf SD Karte, mittlerweile Update auf Version 2.4.
    In Jivelite das 2.8″ design ausgewählt (alles andere geht nicht) und trotzdem bin ich nicht in der Lage, die Anzeige auf die korrekte Auflösung umzustellen. Wie andere auch, ist das Joggler Skin zu breit.
    Bitte um eine Lösung, wie ich das zurücksetzen kann, es hat ja mal funktioniert. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

19. Januar 2017 at 15:40 #26139

Hatte den gleichen Fehler, bei mir hat folgendes geholfen:

im Verzeichnis:

/opt/jivelite/jivelite/share/jive/applets/JogglerSkin

findet man das Joggler Skin bei mir wurde scheinbar das 800×480 durch das 1024er Skin überschrieben damit auch die Falsche anzeige wie bei Frank.

Zum glück würde von Max2Play eine Sicherung der Orginal Datei angelegt: JogglerSkinApplet.lua.orig

habe also einfach die Datei JogglerSkinApplet.lua durch die JogglerSkinApplet.lua.orig ersetzt und dann noch ein rebook und gut wars!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by locke.
    10. Januar 2020 at 23:51 #47916

Hallo,

ich hatte das gleiche Problem mit der Auflösung. Ich habe einfach in der JoggerSkinApllet.lua bei ca. Zeile 273 und 273 die 800 und die 480 in 1024×600 geändert. Reboot und dann gings. Im Webmenue der Patch von Martin hat nicht funktioniert bzw. mir die Änderung immer wieder überschrieben. Liegt aber vielleicht auch an meinem Waveshare Display 7″.(Config.txt auch entsprechend Webside Waveshare angepasst)

Gruß Thorsten

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Thorsten. Reason: Tags
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here