How to change my email address

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) How to change my email address

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 4. Februar 2023 at 16:49 #52642

Hi
    Could anybody please tell me how I can change my email address as I’m changing my provider. Also when I do this, do have have to change anything in the squeeze server environment, thanks in advance. 🙂

7. Februar 2023 at 15:13 #52645

Hi alex,

I have also send you an email about this. You should be able to change the email address for the forum account in the profile settings in WordPress. You can also adjust the mail for the shop in the account settings. When it comes to the Max2Play licence, we can only offer you to use a licence code as a new licence instead of your email address.
    If you change the licence in the Max2Play web interface, this should have no effect on the Squeezebox server.

7. Februar 2023 at 15:18 #52646

Hi Mario

Thanks so much for your help. Sorry I sent two emails but I’m desperate.

Yes a code for the M2P is the important thing for the moment as I need to access my music. If you would be kind enough to send me the code that would be fantastic. Thanks Mario, really appreciate it.
    Alex

9. Februar 2023 at 9:42 #52662

Hi Mario

Were you going to send me a code to replace my email address?

Thanks Alex

9. Februar 2023 at 14:35 #52666

Hi Alex,

I have sent you the code by mail.

21. November 2023 at 16:29 #52968

Hello Mario,

I have the same situation: the e-mail address that I am currently using is getting obsolete because of the recent change of my internet provider.
    Can you provide me with the required code and the procedure to use it in order to avoid any problems with my premium licence that I have?
    Many thanks in advance,

Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here