[SOLVED] How do I add Qobuz as an app on the Logitech Music Server

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI [SOLVED] How do I add Qobuz as an app on the Logitech Music Server

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 20. Juli 2017 at 22:47 #30028

I would be grateful if someone could advise me how I add and set up Qobuz (for which I have a subscription) as an app on the Logitech Music Server (version 7.9) which I am running on Raspberry Pi3 via Max2Play.

Many thanks

GaryT

21. Juli 2017 at 2:06 #30030

Hi, on the server settings web page select the plugins tab then scroll down to Qobuz, tick the box and click apply, restart the server then go to advanced tab and Qobuz to input your account.

21. Juli 2017 at 2:45 #30031

Piero Thanks

There is no ‚plugins‘ in LMS on any menu as far as I can see.

In Max2Play The plugins shown after installation in Max2Play show apps like Googleplay but Qobuz is not shown there. How do I access the Qobuz plugin?

Thanks

GaryT

21. Juli 2017 at 19:48 #30037

its on the web based interface, if you are running server from pc click advanced tab then advanced settings, a web page should open and then you have plugins in the tabs at top
    or from max2play Open Squeezebox Server Webadministration then click settings on bottom right

21. Juli 2017 at 23:56 #30040

Hi Piero

OK sorted it.

Thank you

Gary

19. Oktober 2017 at 20:49 #31998

Hello Piero,

sorry, i don´t see advanced tab and settings on the local webinterface. I look all tabs, but i did not find it.

I only see the basic settings.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

Best Regards

Klaus

20. Oktober 2017 at 10:42 #32004

Hi Klaus,

First, you have to click settings in the bottom right corner of the normal LMS interface (The interface you get when clicking the big green button in Max2Play’s Squeezebox Server menu). In the settings, there are several tabs. The second to last, next to „Information“ should be called „Advanced“.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here