Having issues with 'My Apps' in LMS

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Having issues with 'My Apps' in LMS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 16. März 2017 at 0:12 #27766

I’m currently using my Odroid_U3 with a Max2Play interface with LMS/Kodi. I’m also using a Windows PC to create multiple instances of squeezelite to work with the Odroid’s LMS. I was previously using the Odroid for squeezelite duties but that’s no longer possible because I decided to move the Odroid to a different room to make use of it as a KODI machine.

The issue I’m having is getting Spotify and other Apps to show up in ‚My Apps‘ in LMS. I’ve already installed Spofity Protocol Handler and the official Spotify plugin. This was not an issue before I decided to move the Odroid to the other room. In LMS ‚favorites‘ I have a few spotify songs and when I click them they play without a problem. I’ve logged into mysqueezebox.com and I noticed the only player registered to my account is the Squeezebox boom I have in my kitchen. All the windows instances of squeezelite are not showing up on mysqueezebox.com. I am however able to use all the squeezelite instances without a problem except for the ‚My Apps‘ problem in LMS. When I access LMS ’settings‘ all my squeezelite players show as being present and registered.

I’ve even tried using a different mysqueezebox.com account without success. Please help, I’m a Registered/Authenticated Max2play user.

Thank you

20. März 2017 at 15:49 #27812

Hi gv200

How have you created the LMS clients ? have you used this procedure:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?100893-HOW-TO-Squeezelite-player-on-Windows-8-step-by-step

I think that mysqueezebox.com uses MAC address to register the players, and configure the LMS clients on Windows, maybe does not provide that. To be sure that is the reason, you could post this question on http://forums.slimdevices.com/

Best Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here