Google music player – loaded but can't log on

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Google music player – loaded but can't log on

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 24. Juni 2018 at 21:05 #36340

I have just a fresh install of max2play 2.46 (stretch) on my raspberry pi 3+, replacing the old jessie card with a new one. I installed the google music plugin on LMS 7.9 nightlies via the max2play web interface. It seemed to install fine and I can see it on the LMS menu under My Apps. But there is no music under Google play library (I have tons of music there). When I go the LMS settngs plugins page and try to logon with a correct username/password/android device ID then apply/ it keeps coming back – not logged in?

I enter the info, hit apply. It comes up with a restart and the not logged in info goes away. Then back to the main page, to settings, to plugins, and I am not logged in?

I have tried it as a web page (chrome) on my android phone, and a web page on my pc. Should I be trying some other way?

25. Juni 2018 at 16:19 #36354

Hi bouton,

Do you have an active Google Music Premium Account?

26. Juni 2018 at 16:45 #36371

You need an active premium account for Google Music for this plugin.

17. Oktober 2018 at 15:31 #38664

Habe hier selbes Problem.
    Account ist vorhanden.
    Fehlermeldung: Nicht eingeloggt bei Google Play Music. Setze Deinen Benutzernamen und Dein Passwort.

Benutzername und Passwort sind identisch wie auf dem Tablet.
    Auf meinem Tablet und PC werden meiner Lieder angezeigt.

Bitte um Hilfe
    Besten Dank

17. Oktober 2018 at 15:40 #38665

Nachtrag:

Die Mobile Device ID habe ich von meinem Tablet übernommen. Keine Fehlermeldung. Trotzdem kann ich mich nicht einloggen.

18. Oktober 2018 at 14:21 #38675

Keiner eine Idee?

19. Oktober 2018 at 10:46 #38696

Hallo Ti-ejtsch,

Ich werde versuchen, das Problem so bald wie möglich hier nachzustellen.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here