deezer plugin: plugins and their effect in general..

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) deezer plugin: plugins and their effect in general..

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 30. November 2015 at 23:02 #17070

I have got a working Pi/HifiBerryClone LMS/Squeezeplug setup.

What is the supposed effect of the „deezer“ plugin being shwon as active in the LMS settings?

I am asking this as neither the firefox browser deezer website nor the iPhone deezer app would offer me to connect in any form to my LMS setup. Neither do I see any change in the squeezelite screen. How is this supposed to work?

On the other hand I have the TuneIn app showing up in the squeezelite player, but the plugin in the LMS settings is disabled… So what is that settings page for?!

Thanks for your help, Andreas.

2. Dezember 2015 at 16:26 #17102

Hi Andreas,
    The plugins for LMS are third-party software and we can thus not guarantee any compatibility. The Deezer Plugin seems to require an active account on mysqueezebox and a Deezer Premium+ subscription. You might try it again with this course of action.
    Regarding your second question, I am not sure which interface you mean when you say it shows up in the Squeezelite Player. TuneIn manages the radio functionalities of the LMS, this might be the reason it shows up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here