Connect to Squeezelite "hangs" / Verbindung zum Player hakelig

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Connect to Squeezelite "hangs" / Verbindung zum Player hakelig

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 28. Mai 2016 at 12:51 #20393

I run max2play on a Pi2 wit han EDIMAX Wifi SUB adapter. No problem until a few weeks ago.
    But now the following happens all the time:
    I access the player via Logitech Android app. Whenever I stop playing music with Squeezelite (using „Pause“ on the app), the Wifi adapter seems to fall asleep: Its blue LED starts flashing slowly and regularly.
    After a while, when I want to connect again with the app, it takes quite some time to wake it up again. Sometimes I even have to restart the
    Pi.

I think this started to happen after updating to a new version of MAX2PLAY, but I don’t remember which update it was. I have also tried the current Beta, but same problem here. It could also be connected to a kernel update I did some time ago.
    Here’s the debug info:
    #### KERNEL #### Linux RasPi 4.1.13-v7+ #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Nov 21 12:39:03 CET 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux

Is there a way to keep the Wifi adapter alive?
    I could do it by simply keep WLAN radio playing 24h, but don’t want to.

Hope someone can help.
    Cheers,
    Mike

6. Juni 2016 at 13:53 #20521

Hi Mike,
    We have not experienced this issue with the Edimax WiFi Stick, yet. You might try this solve for a problematic WiFi connection: https://www.max2play.com/en/forums/topic/squeezebox-server-radio-function-does-not-work-properly/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here