Can't start my second Raspberry

Max2Play Home Forums SD-Card Imaging and getting started Can't start my second Raspberry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 10. Juni 2021 at 11:24 #51322

Hello everyone,

I’m writting to you today because my second rasberry with the max2play OS won’t start. Thanks to the website I successfully manage to start one of my rasberry with your OS. I’ve done the same installation on my second SDCard for my second Rasp but it always stop at the same message when starting :
    [OK] Started LSB : start hd-idle daemon (spin down idle hard disks).

I think that my SDCard are ok because both are working on my first Rasberry. I also think that my second Rasp is working because when I install the Rasbian OS it works. I tried to copy the first SDCard on the second but same behaviour.
    I’ve really tried everything and I ‚m at the end of my knowledge in Raspberry. I don’t know at this point if I can doawnload a log file of the start of the Rasberry to show you.

Edit : I’m working with the image 253 and two Raspberry Pi 4 B 2 Go

Thanks for your help,
    Nico

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by NicoD. Reason: Add information
    11. Juni 2021 at 13:02 #51325

Hi Nico,

Do you have any hard drives connected to the Pi? Please burn the latest Buster image to the SD card again and reboot the Pi with it (without the other Pi).

11. Juni 2021 at 19:02 #51328

Hello Mario,

I don’t have any hard drives connected to the Pi, only the SDCard. I’ve even tried to burn the image on a USB Key to see if it was better.
    I use the Raspberry Pi Imager to burn the SdCard, is it the right way to do it ?

I’m really sorry but what did you mean by „burn the latest buster image“ ? Is it the Raspbian OS ? If yes, I’ve already tried it (done it one more time today), but what should I do after ?

Thanks,
    Nico

16. Juni 2021 at 13:32 #51337

Hi Nico,

The best thing to do is to burn the latest Max2Play Buster image (which you can find on our download page: https://www.max2play.com/max2play-image/) to an SD card. Then boot the Pi from this SD card.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here