[SOLVED] cant open squeezilite with pulse

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons [SOLVED] cant open squeezilite with pulse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 1. September 2017 at 17:35 #31075

hello I want to stream bluetooth but when i put pulse audio in advanced option and start ive got this message :
    E: [pulseaudio] daemon-conf.c: [/etc/pulse/daemon.conf:90] Invalid number of fragments ‚5\ndefault-fragment-size-msec = 2\n‘.
    E: [pulseaudio] daemon-conf.c: [/etc/pulse/daemon.conf:90] Invalid number of fragments ‚5\ndefault-fragment-size-msec = 2\n‘.
    [17:26:20.338825] test_open:384 playback open error: Connection refused
    [17:26:20.339062] output_init_common:382 unable to open output device

debug :
    #### SQUEEZELITE VERSION ####
    Squeezelite Max2Play v1.0.2 based on v1.8.4-726, Copyright 2012-2015 Adrian Smith, 2015-2016 Ralph Irving.

#### SQUEEZELITE BUILDOPTIONS ####
    Build options: LINUX ALSA EVENTFD RESAMPLE FFMPEG VISEXPORT IR GPIO DSD CONTROLSBS ALSASYNC BLUETOOTHSYNC

#### AUDIOPLAYER CONFIG ####
    ### Configuration of Audioplayers
    SQUEEZELITE_PARAMETER=-o pulse -a 80:4::
    SQUEEZESLAVE_PARAMETER=-n plugequal
    SHAIRPORT_PARAMETER=-d default:CARD=S2
    USE_USB_DAC=0
    USE_EQUALIZER=1
    SYSTEM_USER=pi
    YMPD_PARAMETER=–webport 8081
    LMSIP=192.168.0.50
    MULTISQUEEZE_PLAYERCOUNT=0
    MULTISQUEEZE_NAME_1=Max2Play_1
    MULTISQUEEZE_PARAMETER_1=-o default:CARD=S2 -a 80:4::
    MULTISQUEEZE_NAME_0=Max2Play_0
    MULTISQUEEZE_PARAMETER_0=-o pulse -o

#### SQUEEZELITE -l ####
    Output devices:
    null – Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)
    pulse – PulseAudio Sound Server
    equal
    plugequal – Equalizer for plughw:0,0
    default:CARD=S2 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – Default Audio Device
    sysdefault:CARD=S2 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – Default Audio Device
    front:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – Front speakers
    surround21:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – 2.1 Surround output to Front and Subwoofer speakers
    surround40:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – 4.0 Surround output to Front and Rear speakers
    surround41:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – 4.1 Surround output to Front, Rear and Subwoofer speakers
    surround50:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – 5.0 Surround output to Front, Center and Rear speakers
    surround51:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – 5.1 Surround output to Front, Center, Rear and Subwoofer speakers
    surround71:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – 7.1 Surround output to Front, Center, Side, Rear and Woofer speakers
    iec958:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – IEC958 (S/PDIF) Digital Audio Output
    dmix:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – Direct sample mixing device
    dsnoop:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – Direct sample snooping device
    hw:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – Direct hardware device without any conversions
    plughw:CARD=S2,DEV=0 – Sound Blaster Play! 2, USB Audio – Hardware device with all software conversions

#### SHAIRPORT VERSION ####
    2.8.0-openssl-Avahi-ALSA-soxr

#### OUTPUT SOUND DETAILS CARD 0 ####

#### OUTPUT SOUND DETAILS CARD 1 ####
    closed

I need some help I dont know what to do.

4. September 2017 at 12:08 #31098

Hi fred,

Please try deactivating the MultiSqueeze player to rule it out as the source of error. Please also check whether you have shairport on pulse and that Bluetooth is running.

If the problem persists, please tell us in more detail about your setup and the steps you have taken thus far. Do you use an RPi? What do you want to do with Bluetooth?

4. September 2017 at 17:30 #31132

hi heiner,
    Everything is OK now. it was this file : m2p_rpi3_7zoll_232.img. when I tried m2p_rpi_default_244_wps_ap_expand.img it was good.
    I can stream squeezilite to my BT speakers now (UE BOOM).
    Sometimes I lose my BT connection with the speakers. I need to reboot the rpi 3 and it’s ok.
    Ill try an USB BT Stick and see what happens.

19. September 2017 at 13:06 #31403

in my case it was an error (wrong charcter of end of line) in the file /etc/pulse/daemon.conf at the end of file:
    wrong:
    default-fragments = 5\ndefault-fragment-size-msec = 2\n
    correct:
    default-fragments = 5
    default-fragment-size-msec = 2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here