Can't open squeezebox web administration

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Can't open squeezebox web administration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 20. Mai 2016 at 14:39 #20193

Hello,
    I’ve just installed your image for rasp pi 3 onto a 32gb card. I’m running it on a rasp pi 3. I intend to add an iQaudio dac+ soon. It seems to be running ok and I can get music to stream from my iPhone via shairport but there are frequent drop outs in audio. I guess this may be remedied when the dac is installed. My main problem is that although I have the squeezebox server 7.9 nightly installed and running, I can’t access the web admin page. It opens up a new web window but can’t find the server. I’m not able to pick up max2play on ipeng as a device, presumably because I’ve not set it up yet. I already have a squeezebox touch that I want to link it with. I’ve also installed the shairtunes add on but can’t get music to stream using the squeezebox server (with shairport turned off).
    Any help would be great
    Thanks
    Oh and I purchased a premium account.

23. Mai 2016 at 14:39 #20218

Hi sammy,
    This seems like something might have gone wrong during the installation of the Squeezebox Server. Have your tried installing it again on a fresh image? Also, have you expanded the filesystem? You can see how much space you have left in the debug window under „Settings/Reboot“.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here