Can't connect to Spotify via Squeezebox 7.9 nighty

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Can't connect to Spotify via Squeezebox 7.9 nighty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 14. September 2016 at 12:45 #23009

Hello everyone,

I have a problem connect to spotify and hope that someone can help me. I used my login and password to login however kept getting
    error saying that „Helper App: Running
    Not logged in to Spotify
    Login Error: Bad username and/or password
    Last Error: No error“

I made sure that the username and passwords are correct.

I created my spotify by using facebook however I did actually went to „Set device password“ use the sequence user ID number and the password generated by the „Set device password“ I can login using the same username and password on the spotify website just can’t seem to get it connect with the pi.

Thank you

22. September 2016 at 13:29 #23154

Hello phamd4,

If you have logged in with Facebook, this can occures this issue. The triode spotify addon is a 3rd party plugin and is not officially supported from spotify.

I had the same problem. I contact spotify via facebook. They change my account into a normal user account without facebook connection. They transferred my playlists, too. And they were very fast. I contact them about the spotify facebook support. Since that I can login without any problems and I didn’t need a device id.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here