Reply To: Network Path Mounted but no External Device Found

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Network Path Mounted but no External Device Found Reply To: Network Path Mounted but no External Device Found

16. Mai 2023 at 10:34 #52833

Hi Stefan
Thanks for you prompt response.
I would confirm that I am connecting the HDD (Freecom) for use with the Logitech Media Server
I don’t think the problem is with the power supply as I am using an Audiophonics linear power unit (25VA). I have also set the current output on the pi to 1.2 Amps.
I previously used a similar arrangement with a HiFiBerry Digi+ and Raspberry Pi 3+ that was successfully operational for approx 4 Years using the same Freecom HDD. The network path for this setup was as follows – PATH UUID=263A36B23A367F3D MOUNTPOINT /mnt/exdrive TYPE nfs OPTIONS defaults,notail,iocharset=utf8
Earlier today I reinstalled the Max2play image and added the network path as follows – PATH UUID=263A36B23A367F3D MOUNTPOINT /media/usb TYPE nfs OPTIONS defaults,nofail,iocharset=utf8. This displays ‚mountpoint successfully added’in the yellow information box.
I have viewed ‚Network Mounting and SambaShares in Max2Play’s Filesystem Plugin‘ video. On my setup the section ‚External Drives on Max2play-Mountpoints for USB Storage‘ displays in bold font ‚No External Devices Found‘.
Audioplayer and Multisqueeze are both running and Squeezebox Server (Version 8.2.0) is running and shows two players Max2play and Max2play_0 but a media scan does not find music on the usb HDD.
Could there be anything missing in the Options part of the mountpoint?
Regards
Ken