Reply To: Adafruit 3,5 inch touchscreen does not work

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Adafruit 3,5 inch touchscreen does not work Reply To: Adafruit 3,5 inch touchscreen does not work

2. Mai 2019 at 16:02 #45213

Hello Heiner,

that’s strange …
I do not get any error messages – the script seems to run in max2play exactly the same way that it does if I do it manually. The only difference is, that in m2p I do not get to choose screen orientation and resolution, but that may be on purpose from your part.
But then, after the installation seems finished I do not get any sign that the screen is working. E.g. no Max2Play desktop and no change to the display tab. The Pi (or Pis, since I tried more than one) do not show any difference to the display tab either, so there is no sign of a screen present. This happens before I even start to do anything with Jivelite.

I do not really see where I could have gone wrong – I followed basically the same steps as with the 2.8 Watterott display and there it worked. More irritating: The manual install works fine, I just cannot seem to find a truly fitting Jivelite resolution.

Do you have any more ideas? Does it make sense to send you a copy of my SD-card?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by elmarhe. Reason: Typo eliminated
  • This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by elmarhe.