Reply To: Accesspoint works but will not save login details

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Accesspoint works but will not save login details Reply To: Accesspoint works but will not save login details

25. Juni 2018 at 17:05 #36359

Hi Heiner

My system is a standalone system. I have a M2P with the access point module installed hooked up to a 2TB hardrive.
This setup also has Kodi running on it that boots up automatically

There are no wired connections to the M2P except power and the lead to the 2TB hardrive from the Pi

When I power it up, I access the files using my phone’s WiFi and the Kode app which is installed on my phone and this uses the access point, to get access to the pi/M2P

I’m not or can’t use hdmi in the way I need to use it, it has to be a true standalone unit also without a router, which as you have said that’s the whole point of the access point

That’s how I’m running it but recently it’s developed another Fault where Kode finds it, but when it does it disconnects the access point for some strange reason
Hope this makes sense now , maybe I have missunderstood how your project worked, if so my apologies, I thought it was a true standalone system controlled wirelessly using a Kodi app
A