Reply To: [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th]

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th] Reply To: [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th]

20. April 2018 at 2:34 #35232

Also one more error I’ve noticed is with a player I tried to set up. All goes well until I try to install SD card protection on the stretch version. It worked fine on the Jessie version with my pi zero players with hifiberry amp+. But it appears to successfully enabling read only and says reboot required but after the reboot the pi doesn’t join the network. I’m assuming it’s in a boot error but I don’t have a monitor hooked up to it to confirm. I replicated the error twice and realized that’s where my problems happened. I just set up the player again with everything I wanted on it but sd card protection and all is working well. If it helps the player is a regular pi3 and hifiberry amp2 running the stretch version.